Managing Creative Director
Salary: $65,000 annually (with increases based on added resort properties to portfolio), plus bonus (tied to each top-line revenue performance at each property)
Benefits: Heath, life, disability, and ancillary benefits, 401K
Reports to: President
Department: BAMS (Branding, Advertising, Marketing, & Sales)
The Managing Creative Director (MCD) position performs a combination of duties mainly related to, but not limited to, the performance of Duke Hospitality’s portfolio of resort property(ies).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Design & create both digital and print format advertising, marketing, and collateral for the purpose of strengthening the brand presence and ultimately the topline revenue of our resort portfolio.
2. Develop a marketing strategy annually (often in conjunction with budget creation) that is revisited regularly and is used to determine the branding, marketing, and advertising aim for the resort(s).
3. Create and perform KPI measurements to determine quality and level of success.
4. Performs, manages, and supports photo/video needs.
5. Build/manage/maintain the website for the resort(s).
6. Manage the social media accounts of the resort(s) through consistent design, creation, and posting of copy and digital advertisements across all social media channels.
7. Evaluate and buy media in-line with each resort’s monthly and annual budgets and marketing needs.
8. Lead the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and PPC (Pay-per-click) process through evaluation and optimization to reach desired outcomes.
9. Work with key corporate and property leaders to build, manage, and maintain a budget for the department.
10. Occasional hands-on involvement in a variety of marketing logistics, including event production, booth-design, collateral coordination, etc.
11. Create brand guideline documents for any new/future resort(s) brought into the portfolio.
12. Primary point of contact for all BAMS projects for the resort(s).
13. Source the production of and procure needed collateral and marketing/advertising assets.
14. Maintain industry knowledge of trends, know-hows, and updates by attending workshops/classes, reviewing related publications, and establishing networks.
15. Maintain a well-organized, cloud-based drive of all current and created assets.
16. Complete all tasks within the given deadlines.
17. Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
1. Manage and maintain the website for Duke Hospitality.
2. Manage the social media accounts of Duke Hospitality.
3. Create and design digital and print collateral and/or photo & video assets for internal use.
4. Create and design collateral for other Duke Hospitality functions.
5. Occasionally assist with internal communication needs.
1. Graphic Design and Graphic Design Software – highly proficient
2. Digital and Print Design and Formatting – highly proficient
3. Software, Hardware, and Equipment needed to accomplish job functions – highly proficient
4. Photography & Videography – a well-working understanding of photography and how to create photo assets for the purposes of advertising and marketing
5. Project management – proficient
6. Advertising & Marketing Strategy – working proficiency, on course for higher proficiency
7. Marking research – basic to mid-level proficiency, on course for higher proficiency
8. Copywriting – proficient
10. Organizational Skills
11. Creative Focus
14. Teamwork Orientation
15. Business Acumen
At present, this position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in an office environment with a relaxed dress-code around young and young-at-heart passionate professionals. Just outside of Atlanta, GA, the corporate office for Duke Hospitality is located in Conyers, GA.
No high level of physical demands is required for this job regularly.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This corporate-level position is a full-time position with standard business hours of 8:30am-5:30pm. While we desire the best work/life balance for our team, longer/different hours may be required to completed the above functions. Conversely, we also offer an aggressive and flexible PTO plan.
Travel is required to the resort property(ies) as needed a few to several times a quarter. Travel expenses are covered.
Preferred Education and Experience
An experienced candidate with the above-mentioned skills is preferred.
Please note: this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
How to Apply
Or Email your Resume/CV to email@example.com